HOW DOES IT WORK?
Losing your keys not only restricts your access to your vehicle or home, but also make you worry about changing locks and hiring a temporary vehicle to get home safely.
Fortunately, there is an answer. Key Insruance can help with the cost replacing lost keys, replacing the locks or gaining access to your vehicle, and can even contribute towards the cost of car hire, should you be stranded more than 20 miles away from your property. Key Insurance can also cover the cost of replacing the keys to your property, in the even they have been accidentally lost or stolen.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE POLICY IF YOU ARE:
- Applying as an individual, you are a resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man; and
- You are applying as a company, that company is registered in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man; and
- Insuring a private car registered in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man; and
- Not purchasing a vehicle which is a commercial vehicle over 3.5 tonnes, emergency vehicle, taxi courier vehicle or a vehicle for hire and reward or driving tuition.
- £750 maximum claim limit during the period of insurance
- Covers the keys and locks for your vehicle and the key to the main entrance of your property
- Up to £50 per day, for up to 3 days car hire if you’re stranded more than 20 miles from home
- Up to £50 towards vehicle entry if a duplicate key is not readily available, a contribution towards the reasonable cost of gaining entry to the vehicle in the event the keys have been locked inside the vehicle or accidentally broken in the lock by you
- Cover for 36 months
As well as the features and benefits of our policies, it’s important that we make you aware of the product exclusions. Below are some of the major ones. This should not be used as a substitute for your policy documentation, which details the policy exclusions in full.
- All lost and stolen keys not reported within 48 hours of an incident giving rise to a claim
- Damage caused by wear and tear, weather, mechanical or electrical breakdown, cleaning, repairing, restoring or gradual deterioration of your keys
- Damage to locks by attempted theft or malicious damage
- Any keys other than those for your home or vehicle
- Replacement locks when only parts need changing
- Any claim where you haven’t notified us and obtained pre-authorisation.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Notify the administrator immediately after an incident which has resulted in damage.
- Claims can be logged on their website at www.mypremia.co.uk, where a confirmation of the process and a claim form will be issued.
- The completed claim form and supporting documentation should be returned to the administrator for assessment.
- Additional details of the claim process can be found in the policy document for this cover.
This is an optional product, available from other providers and there is no obligation to buy.
This is marketing material and should not be considered as a substitute for the full terms and conditions of a policy, which can be found in the policy document – a sample of which is available from your dealer upon request.
Administrator: Premia Solutions Limited, 3 Corunna Court, Corunna Road, Warwick CV34 5HQ.
Premia Solutions Limited are an insurance intermediary
Insurer: Fortegra Europe Insurance Company Limited (Malta company registration number C 84703), Office 13, SOHO Office The Strand, Fawwara Building, Triq I-Imsida, Gzira, GZR 1401, Malta, who are authorised under the Insurance Business Act 1998 of the laws of Malta to carry out general business, who are regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority of Triq l-Imdina, Zone 1, Central Business District, Birkirkara, CBD 1010, Malta, and are deemed authorised by the UK’s Prudential Regulation Authority.